Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Kelly's sewing corner

After this room being used for kids toys and general clutter, I have now, after admiring mariondee's sewing space along with some American bloggers, transformed it into my own little sewing nook! This has been a very exciting project. The focal point is my fabulous retro kitchen piece, an ebay bargain and one of my favorite bits of furniture! Other pieces were collected from Mornington, on one of Leanne and my treasure hunting day trips. While I am still a learner in the sewing department (other than lots and lots of sequining and beading  for 3 dancing girls) its my favourite place to sit and create.

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the dresser , Great choice for white paint xx Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ava! Looks a bit bare still, cant wait to add glass jars with buttons , ribbons etc....

    ReplyDelete